Here are some updates of life in my world:
- My baby boy turned three years old! Wow!
- My cousin got married, and I made the hugest, heaviest cake I have ever made (but it was beautiful if I do say so myself).
- Stephen graduated from WV Birth to Three.
- We went on vacation to Pigeon Forge in May, which was heavenly.
- I have been traveling a lot for work - seeing absolutely beautiful parts of the State that I would probably not ever see otherwise.
- Our kitchen flooded due to the dishwasher detaching, therefore we decided to redo the kitchen completely - mmmmmm.....new appliances! :)
- Todd has become fly fisherman extraordinaire - even taking a class to learn how to hand make bamboo fly rods (and they are absolutely beautiful if anyone is interested, ahem!)
- Our church is doing fantastic! Growing and growing - Thank you Lord!
- Stephen was tested for Pre-K 3 year old, and looks like he will be starting his life-long educational jaunt (in the school system) this fall. My baby, going to school?
- I have started teaching a cake decorating class at a church in Pinch. It is really nice to get back into the swing of things.
So, as you can see, although I have been away from my blog, I certainly have not been just laying around. Things see to always be happening in our world, good things though, and I owe that all to God.
Until next time,