Saturday, December 1, 2007

An answer to your questions...

Q. Why did I start a blog?

A. Because I absolutely love to write, I have since I was a child. I got excited about Timmy's blog, and thought this would be the perfect way to keep in touch with family that live far away.

Q. How do you comment/write on my blog?

A. After each post that I write, the word "comment" is at the bottom. Just click that word, and it will take you to where you can either just read the comments that are already left for me, or you can type one yourself. You have to sign in, though.

Q. Can you start your own blog?

A. Absolutely! Once you sign up for a google account and post a comment to me (or anyone else), revisit your comment and click on your name. This will take you to a profile page. You can "create" a blog from there. (I know there is probably an easier way to do this, but this is just how I got started.)

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I will be glad to try to answer them.

Be blessed...

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: The Hillbilly Chicks