Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I know, I know, I know...

Yes, it has been three months! My life is a whirlwind these days! I am so very sorry. But now, because of my slacking, I doubt if the little bit of readers I did have will even see that I have posted a new post.

Here are some updates of life in my world:
  • My baby boy turned three years old! Wow!
  • My cousin got married, and I made the hugest, heaviest cake I have ever made (but it was beautiful if I do say so myself).
  • Stephen graduated from WV Birth to Three.
  • We went on vacation to Pigeon Forge in May, which was heavenly.
  • I have been traveling a lot for work - seeing absolutely beautiful parts of the State that I would probably not ever see otherwise.
  • Our kitchen flooded due to the dishwasher detaching, therefore we decided to redo the kitchen completely - mmmmmm.....new appliances! :)
  • Todd has become fly fisherman extraordinaire - even taking a class to learn how to hand make bamboo fly rods (and they are absolutely beautiful if anyone is interested, ahem!)
  • Our church is doing fantastic! Growing and growing - Thank you Lord!
  • Stephen was tested for Pre-K 3 year old, and looks like he will be starting his life-long educational jaunt (in the school system) this fall. My baby, going to school?
  • I have started teaching a cake decorating class at a church in Pinch. It is really nice to get back into the swing of things.

So, as you can see, although I have been away from my blog, I certainly have not been just laying around. Things see to always be happening in our world, good things though, and I owe that all to God.

Until next time,

Robin

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: The Hillbilly Chicks