Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blessed and so thankful for it...

I don't understand how the average person goes along their daily walk through life and either does not recognize that we have a Heavenly Father, or at worst, denies that one even exists! There are so many things that only HE could have created! All we have to do is open our eyes and look around, stop and listen, heck, you can use all of your senses! For those of you who may be struggling with this mere thought, let me give you some fine examples:

Sight:

Sun

Moon

Stars

Flowers

Human beings

Beautiful sunsets


Hearing:


Children's laughter

Birds chirping

Thunder




Smell:

Ocean

Rain

Puppy breath



Touch:

Baby's skin

Silk

Hugs



Taste:

Chocolate!

Sweet Tea

Homemade biscuits


Okay, more "natural" stuff for taste:

Honey Suckle

Ripe Apples

Fresh Strawberries


Yes, some of these things are obviously man-made, but if that was your first thought, then you are probably one of those average people. If He hadn't given the inventor/creator of these things the intelligence, or provided the natural ingredients, then we would be without it all! Don't you see, God provides EVERTHING for us! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

I love to take the time each day to reflect on something the Lord has shown me throughout the day. I am always amazed! He has done so much for me in my lifetime, and I want to acknowledge Him for that always!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: The Hillbilly Chicks