Monday, March 21, 2011

My Loves, My Life, and a Great Weekend...

We had a great weekend at the Taylor household! Friday night, we started out at Stephen's first t-ball meeting. We cannot wait until this starts! I really feel like he is going to enjoy himself, plus burn off some of that insane energy he has.

Stephen playing outside waiting for the meeting to start.


Saturday, we had a fun-filled day. Stephen and I got up at 10:30 am, made cinnamon rolls (yummy), and just lounged around for a couple of hours. My mom has been sick a lot lately, and just feeling a bit down, so I wanted to take her out with us for the wonderful sunshiny day. I was so happy when she agreed to go with us!

Our first stop on the adventure included a tour for the three of us at daddy's work! Wow! Simply amazing. We had so much fun with him, and Stephen was in awe. We all got to wear hard hats, safety glasses, and ear plugs. Stephen even got his own flashlight (like daddy) to carry around. Brought back memories for mom working in the power plant.

Stephen, Mom and I in our safety gear!


Stephen and his daddy inside the plant!


We ended the day at Stephens' cousin's birthday party. Stephen had an amazing time, and the weather was completely awesome! The kids played outside the entire time, and I got to hold our newest blessing from God - my cousin's new baby! He is certainly sent directly from Heaven, and his parents are the best, most selfless people I have ever met. I love and respect you guys more than words!

Mom, Stephen, and Ally!


Sunday was filled with church, Stephen, and more church! Two great services, plus Easter Cantata practice. What an incredible way to spend my Sunday!
I love my family more than words! God has truly blessed me more than I deserve!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: The Hillbilly Chicks