Thursday, March 15, 2012

The weather, not just what it happens to be doing outside...

Good morning! I am hoping the day gets better here :( The mood in my house
was much like the weather outside...dark and angry.

My sweet boy has entered yet another episode of anger, and lashing out about everything for the last two days. It breaks my heart when he is like this, because nothing seems to make him "happy."

His moods are so much like the weather, but I am not saying they correspond to what the weather is like outside on any given day. Monday evening was absolutely
amazing with him (the calm before the storm). We played, laughed, didn't raise our voices at all...it was GREAT! Tuesday he just had a really rough evening, falling and injuring himself several times (like a weather front, maybe it is coming your way, maybe it's not). Then last night - and carried over this morning, he has been a complete bear (like a raging thunderstorm). Screaming at me, crying, whining, not wanting to go to bed, not wanting to get out of bed this morning...ugh!

Much like when it is storming outside and you/ I want to cuddle up on the couch, when Stephen is in these types of moods, I just want to hold him as tight as I can for as long as I can.

After the real storm passes this morning, it is supposed to be sunny and absolutely beautiful, so that is what I am hoping for my son's mood also.

Always blessed - no matter the storm!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: The Hillbilly Chicks